- Difficulty ratings are decreased. Surrounded regions behind enemy lines will still be very difficult, but border regions should be easier.
- Ocean regions act as friendly neighbors. This is a pretty big change, and means that there should be a lot more opportunity to start new attacks behind enemy lines.
- Data files are now tamper-resistant (I hesitate to say "proof"). Hopefully this should make it harder to hack the leaderboard.
- Health balls will drop slightly more frequently.
- Players can now change teams (one time only!)
Friday, May 27, 2011
Battle for Venga Islands 1.1
Working on the 1.1 update.